My Wedding is Mine

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

IMPORTANT POST - Please respond

I have put ms. zuroski in charge of a karaoke playlist. I have already found a dj that has karaoke.

I'm in need of a list of songs that the ladies want so I can check if the dj has them - otherwsie ms. zuroski needs to find disks that have said songs so they can be purchased. (But we'd like to keep disk purchases to a minimum) - I know ms. zuroski loves joan jett and some christina agullera (sp?) - perhaps some backstreet boys or JT?

I need "mama said knock you out" and mariana obviously needs "careless whisper" - do we have any other pressing requests - because you're all singing - oh yes you are.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger me said…

    my date has a preference for classic sinatra and kissed by a rose by seal.

    i will enquire further.

    i would like wham s christmas song. i am not sure what the title is.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger me said…

    get my date also like a virgin, and all those great madonna tracks. but dj should have those already.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger vp said…

    I think john is going to serenade me with some journey or air supply.

    simon you better pick something solid.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    This is so hard --as I have no repertoire. I'm working on it...

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger ms. AB said…

    after recently taking two 14-hour car rides with nothing but radio i feel i am qualified for anything. i find i have an appalling knowledge of "soft rock."

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger vp said…

    I have a BRILLIANT collection of soft rock. I love it and think its amazing. Don't be ashamed. It's everybody's guilty pleasure.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lady Z said…

    Sorry for the delayed response.

    I will be taking karaoke requests and will compile a collection, come hell or high water.

    I have ways of coaxing the karaoke gods.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home