My Wedding is Mine

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

club wed


so some of you may have noticedon the ladies blog (ladieslunch.blogspot.com) that the rehersal dinner will be at "the club" - namely the orchard park country club.

I've made it clear that I'd like for this to be relatively casual - no dining room - rather sitting outside and perhaps even a buffet type situation for simon (TBD). What do we think about this move - to answer the most pressing question - yes, open bar.

I guess it doesn't really matter where it is as long as there's alcohol right?

6 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger ms. AB said…

    is it too stalky that i downloaded the catering menu for opcc?

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger vp said…

    no - I've always felt stalking was one of your great talents. really.

    I'm touched that you felt my wedding was worth stalking.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger vp said…

    oh - by the way - I've never seen that menu-

    anything good on it?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger ms. AB said…

    they are v. specific about alcohol, which shows they understand a lady's priorities. exact prices, and more importantly, exact brands specified.

    they have just about all the standard favorites on the menu (though crab rangoon is spelled wrong). i sense that chef ron is just waiting to bust out with something more creative though. he's been waiting for a lady like you.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger me said…

    i move for unlimited crab rangoon over open bar. hell i can always bring a flask but cannot say no to crab rangoon!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    crab-rangoon-chinese-buffet-and-open-bar: my utltimate dream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home